Travel Raintree on the (COVID-19)
Statement from Travel Raintree on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Updated March 25, 2020
The safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority. As the situation around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues to develop, we want to assure you that we are taking the necessary measures to ensure you are as safe as possible. Our goal is to continue to welcome and host guests at our resorts where permitted, but we also recognize the seriousness of this situation. On this page we will keep you informed on the status of each resort as we receive them, the safety measures we’re taking, and any policy updates.
During the dates mentioned below, all existing reservations will be canceled, and full refunds processed.
- Cimarron Golf Resort, The Miners Club, WorldMark Phoenix, and Sandcastle at Birch Bay: will not be accepting inbound guests between March 20th and April 30th.
- Kona Reef, A Raintree Vacation Club Resort: will not be accepting inbound guests between March 26th and April 10th.
- Park Plaza: will not be accepting inbound guests between March 23rd and April 30th.
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler: plans to remain open with a limited number of staff and services to guests arriving from within Canada. The spa, gym, steam room and sauna have been closed. The restaurant and bar are closed with take out menus and in-room dining options still available. All public and back of house areas are being sanitized regularly and sanitation stations are available for all guests.
- Club Regina Resorts (Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, and Cancun) and Villa Vera Puerto Vallarta: plan to remain open for current and incoming guests arriving from within Mexico. Increased cleaning processes, added hand sanitizer in public and staff areas, and strategic staffing has been implemented. To optimize social distancing, activities have been limited, buffets have been suspended, and the restaurants and pool areas have rearranged seating configurations.
Enhanced Cancellation Policy
As everyone’s circumstances are different, Travel Raintree will allow our guests to cancel reservations checking in up to May 31st with no penalty and a full refund.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 855-266-9386 (if calling from the US), or 800-719-0589 (if calling from Mexico) if you have any further questions or concerns.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.